Not all heat is created equal. CeDRUS uses tuned far-Infrared
Why doctor's recommend infrared
FIR waves, reflected from the Cedrus Sauna to the body, provide concentrated radiant energy, similar to that from the sun. When any tissue in the body is exposed to FIR waves, whether radiated by sunlight, reflected by specially coated fabrics or ceramic panels, there is a rapid increase in warmth which can be shown by a thermograph. This heat plus the activation of several other response mechanisms stimulates the healing processes.
For example, FIR waves from Cedrus Saunas:
1. Increase blood flow by promoting dilation (expansion) of the micro-circulatory system of capillaries.
2. Reduce muscle spasms as muscle fibers are heated.
3. Remove toxins from the site receiving FIR waves.
4. Assist in the reduction of swelling and inflammation by improving lymph flow.
5. Reduce soreness through direct action on both free nerve endings in tissues and on peripheral nerves. At the cellular level, researchers have discovered the FIR wave lengths between 6 and 8 microns (the same as all Cedrus Saunas): ipsam.